Saturday, April 28, 2007

money money money

It's Saturday mornng, the sun is shining finally, and the kids are happily watching cartoons. My hubby is at work and here I am thinking about how we are going to finance this adoption. I had a dream last night about it and woke up unable to brush it out of my head.
I know I need to trust in God to provide the means for this, if it is what He wants, but I am having a hard time with that. What if it's not what He wants? But why would that be? He refers to the orphans in the bible so many times. I especially like this verse:
"It is not the will of your Father that one of these little ones should perish." Matthew 18:24

So I need to sit back and let Him do His work, not worry about money and finances and trust God. I do need to be a good steward with what He gives us, try to reduce spending on things we don't need. I should probably not go to the mall today like I thought about to buy some new shirts to pack for Texas. I should consider myself and family blessed with what we have and not be so focused on material possessions! I should thank God for the beautiful day and go spend time with my kids instead of on the computer!!!
Later..

No comments: