Monday, January 24, 2011

Free

I am liberated from facebook. I was going to wait until Tuesday to deactivate my account, but I decided to do it tonight. I feel great, like I have a newfound freedom and more time to do the things I want to do. By the way, facebook is kinda lame. They don't totally delete your account if you choose to deactivate it. When you want to return, all you need to do is log in and click a button to reactivate. So I need all my people out there to hold me accountable that I won't return anytime soon. Maybe down the road when my priorities are set straight and life is not so stressful.

My goals/activities for this week:
Clean the main living areas of the house, declutter along the way
Plan a menu and grocery shop
Read "The Connected Child"
Meet a friend for lunch on Wed.
Have a playdate on Thurs. morning
Visit a friend in the hospital, bring her family dinner
Go to C.'s orchestra concert on Wednesday
Figure out a plan for K.'s birthday (on Super Bowl Sunday this year)
Make a doctor appointment for myself
Eat less carbs
Exercise every day
Get to bed by 11 every night

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

The Connected Child is my favorite adoption book. I plan to read it at least twice more : ) (Something I notice new each time and of course the kids are at a different place too).