Friday, July 25, 2014

Hello again!

It's been a long time.  I decided to come back to blogging, give you an update on what's new, and journal my journey.

I am still playing roller derby.  I just finished my second season as a skater, and my husband is a referee for the same league.  Right now we are currently in Las Vegas for RollerCon 2014.  We got here early on Tuesday and it's been go, go, go ever since.  I am enjoying a quiet morning in the hotel room, since we were up so late last night.  I am learning a lot and having fun!  The kids are at home with Grandma, and they seem to be doing well.

I am working part-time at a pregnancy clinic.  It's been great, but I seem to be having a hard time juggling everything at once.  I also am working on my art business, White Rabbit Arts.  I have sold several paintings this year, and am setting up a booth to sell art and crafts on Aug. 2-3rd.  I have a lot to do the week I get home from Vegas!

The kids are doing ok.  L. will be a senior this year! I can't believe it.  C. is going to be a sophomore, K, a fifth grader, E. a third grader, and S. a first grader.  I hope life will get a little easier, now that three kids are all at the same school.  E. has been going to therapy/counseling for attachment.  We found a wonderful local woman who understands attachment issues, having been adopted and gone through it herself.  She is great!