Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day to everyone... We are currently at my in laws enjoying time with family. We got here this morning after waking very early in the morning and driving for about 6.5 hours. I hope everyone has a great holiday. What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for all that God has given us and for the hope that Elijah will be home someday.

Please pray for my friend Sarah. She is very concerned that her adoption will not be approved because of her family size. I feel so badly for her. I hope that her son will be able to come home to his family! That being said it has made me worry more about Elijah. So far the process has gone well, but I think the fact that it's possible that he may not get signed out of IBESR is what's making my stomach hurt. All I can do is pray and trust God!

No comments: