Monday, May 21, 2007

I have been on the computer for a few hours trying to work on some paperwork for our dossier. Jeremiah, my sweet husband, called about our home-study today. They said that they are going to being writing it and will call tonight. I am so excited to get that step finished. Then all we need to do after that is get our letter from our church, and the i600a done, and get things certified and translated.

I haven't heard any news about Christella and Helande lately, except that Helande was released from the hospital last week and has an eye appointment this week. I am anxious to hear what they say about her vision. There were times I would swear she could see me and others where I wasn't so sure. I wonder how they check infants' vision?

Hopefully Sarah will be home to Washington soon and her life will get back to normal. I can't imagine being away from home for so long. What an amazing sacrifice she has made for these girls. Meanwhile I have been working on getting medical care donated for them for the summer. I have not had great success. Please pray that I will find a quality doctor that will be willing to care for them while they are here.

No comments: