Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What I love about this boy...

1. His dimples
2. The way he smiles at ANYONE!
3. How he crosses his legs at his ankles
4. He would rather fall asleep jumping in his jumper than in bed
5. He loves my kids
6. His laugh
7. His courage
8. His beautiful lips
9. How he tries to kiss me
10. How he grabs anything
11. That he LOVES books
12. He is such a good baby
13. He has everyone wrapped around his little finger
14. His "cinnamon roll" belly button
15. He is so smart
16. His cute little toes
17. He sleeps all night (most of the time)
18. How he coos, grunts and talks.... I heard him say "momma" once
There are more, but I am running out of time. Gotta go...

2 comments:

elosangel said...

Hurray for Alex - cutest little guy! Great to hear all he is doing. Can't wait to see him again!

One Crowded House said...

I wish I could love on him in person- but you will have to hug him for me.... I am so happy to hear he is doing well!