Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ho hum


Waiting is so hard.
We heard that we will have the important paper for our adoption
on Tuesday.
It has not arrived and I haven't heard back after checking in
yesterday morning.

I have learned that I shouldn't take adoption workers at their word when you are dealing with foreign countries. But I was hopeful that we would indeed get that email with that paperwork, we could print it off, get our stuff signed and notarized and send that dossier off. That we would get a court date, passport and visa all in record time and be home with our daughter before April.

Not likely.
I am praying for that miracle.
But still things are getting sorted out.
Some days the situation looks hopeful, others not so much.

It's so hard to guess what will happen.
I need to stop guessing.

To let go and let God.

please pray for our future daughter
she needs to come home
she needs medical treatment
we need her.

1 comment:

Rachel Gustafson said...

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your daughter. You're not in this alone!