Monday, October 8, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I made it back home last Wednesday night. What a trip it was. I have way to much to say and haven't been able to process it all into a managable post. I had so much fun meeting Elijah. He is so loving, happy and cuddly. I think he will fit in so well with our family. I am praying so hard now that he will come home soon. We haven't been waiting as long as some families have, but now that I have meet him the wait is going to seem like forever! I will try to post some pictures soon, our internet is too slow and won't allow me to at home. I took lots of photos and wrote in a journal. It all seemed surreal now that I am home. I am so grateful for what I have here and am so glad to be back, if only I could have my baby here too! Jeremiah and I both are planning on maybe going this spring for another visit.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Enjoying life is such a gift.