Friday, July 6, 2007

Adoption News

We went to get fingerprinted this morning in Seattle. We left the kids with Sarah (thanks Sarah!) and got up at 5am to drive there for our 8am appointment. The CIS office was a lot like the DMV. Wow, lots of people to watch and interesting things happening there. We are done with that step now.

Jeremiah got his passport and I haven't yet. Hopefully mine will be here soon, I will need it sooner than he will.

Our garage sale/fundraiser is tomorrow! Pray that it will go well and we can raise a lot of money for the adoption/my trip to Haiti. The kids are ready to help!

So we just have to wait for the I600 approval and my passport and we will be set, then wait even longer for Elijah to come home. It is weird, I am trying to not get my hopes up in having him be mine, so in case something happens I won't get my heart broken. I want to get so excited, (I am, but guarded) and I can't wait to meet him, but I want everything to be final and guaranteed. I know there are no guarantees in life, but I am such a worrier anyway. Please pray for us, Elijah and the adoption. Pray that all involved will be blessed.

Also, a little girl from Haiti named Ana needs a medical visa for heart surgery. Sarah and I are trying to call Drs to get them care. Please pray that we can find her care here. She will be living with us if it works out.

Please feel free to post comments on the blog! I would love to know who is reading my exciting posts! Just click on the comment link and you can leave a little bit about you. (Sorry Ericka, I didn't quite have the hang of the mediator thing and I missed your comment, thanks for thinking of me and leaving a comment!)

God Bless

No comments: