Friday, April 11, 2008

"I sleep all night!"

This is what my friend Sarah's two year old Haitian beauty says to me every time I see her or talk to her on the phone. (They made a BIG deal over it the first time she actually did and she says this whether it's true or not!) But Alex could say that he did indeed sleep all night, if he could talk! He had a few nights where he was waking up a few times, and then a few nights where he was waking up at 5, but there have been a few nights where he woke up around 7 or 8! I really get excited about these sleep filled nights, so hopefully, like Angeline, Alex will get excited and strive to "sleep all night!" every night.

We went to town today to run errands and go to the library. I am still not used to the stares or strange looks people give me and Alex. Some people have asked a few questions but haven't been rude. When I tell people his story they are very supportive and positive though.

No comments: