Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Please pray


We have not been talking about our adoption process for awhile, for political purposes. But can I ask you all to please pray for our M. in Africa? She has a serious medical condition and we thought we would be able to bring her home quickly. It's been almost seven months now and we have been running into roadblocks and problems since February. I am reaching out to you to please say a prayer for M. today. Pray that the issues will be resolved so we can get a court date for us to travel to bring her home. Pray for her health and for her understanding. She needs to get here soon for medical care, something that is not available in her country. I am ready to put on my boxing gloves and fight with all I can for this child, beginning with asking everyone I know to pray. Let's win this battle!

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Hoping it's soon. I know it's hard to be so far away and unable to do anything.

Laurel said...

Praying! Oh those roadblocks in adoption ... so very hard!


Laurel :)