Saturday, July 24, 2010

Enter to win...


a beautiful night stay in the Chrysalis in Bellingham, WA!

To raise more $ for our upcoming trip (more soon about this) we are giving away a gift certificate for a deluxe room at this inn and spa. I hate to give it up, as I have heard wonderful things about this place, but we really wonder when we would be ableto use it. And we really don't mind the sacrifice, considering we will be going to Africa soon!

A $10 donation will enter you into a drawing to be held on August 11, 2010. Winners will be notified by email or phone. You may make your donation by sending us a check or cash (contact me for our address or give it to us in person) or click the donate button to the right. You can make a larger donation for multiple entries.

You may use the gift certificate at your convenience, but not on Friday or Saturday nights.



Our Deluxe Rooms provide a variety of accommodation options:
  • Single king size or two double beds
  • Window seat overlooking the water
  • Accessible rooms are available
  • 2-person soaking tub

Side View Deluxe Rooms starting at $199 per night

Full View Deluxe Rooms starting at $209 per night

(All Rates are starting prices and are subject to availability)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, Sorry it took me so long to put a post up.. we have been out of town and life just got away from me. I put it up tonight, linking about the drawing. I'm on my way to make my donation right now too. I'm so hopeful that things go well for you with your sweet girl.

xoxo