Friday, July 9, 2010

Vanilla ice cream and chocolate chip cookies..


What could go together better?
To help with the travel costs for our trip to Africa and other expenses relating to M's medical care, we are making and selling ice cream sandwiches to our local NW friends.

Vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two large homemade chocolate chip cookies. Individually wrapped. Suggested donation (please give as you are led!) of $12 a dozen. You may also order smaller or larger sized batches. They will be ready for pick up or delivery by August 14-15th. To place an order, leave me a comment, give me a call, or email me at adoptinghaiti@yahoo.com. Sorry, only Whatcom County residents please, unless you are willing to make the drive for some yummy goodness!
Photo credit to Kiss My Spatula

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks yummy! wish we lived close!

anna

Unknown said...

Those sound yummy! I wish I was in town so I could buy some! We are hoping for a court date too, but it probably will be Sept. All in God's timing!