Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Days Left

There are five days left to enter for the drawing to win a night at the Chrysalis Inn. CLICK HERE for details.

There are around 40 entries, so the chances of winning are great! Please consider donating to help with our travel expenses. I leave in TEN DAYS!

  • My ticket is purchased (obviously).
  • If we get a court date, J. will have to travel at the last minute.
  • A last minute ticket to this part of Africa can be as high as $4,000. Praying it is a lot lower!
  • We also must purchase M. a one way ticket home.
  • If I need to change my return flight, I will have to pay for change fees and the difference in cost.
  • I will need money for food, ground travel and passport and visa expenses too.

Every little bit helps. A ten dollar donation will enter you into the random drawing. Many have chosen to enter more than once.

THANK YOU so much.

No comments: