Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday.. it's been a week already?

I can't believe it has already been a week since I last posted. I have been feeling sick for several weeks. I thought I was just fighting off the flu bug or something so I put off going to the doctor. I finally called on Monday and they had me get some blood tests done. I went in yesterday to hear the results. I still don't know what I have, but my liver is inflammed. This means I could have hepatitis, mono, or just a bad virus. I had to go back to the lab to get more specific tests done and I hope I will know more on Monday. Pray! Sarah and I are wondering if one of the babies could have passed hep A around? We are not sure if they have been tested.

Loren had another soccer game today. They didn't do as well, they lost 5 to 2. Loren had some really good passes though. He is really growing and looks like he is getting older. I don't know what I will do when he is taller than me.

Corinn turns nine on Monday. She had a birthday party at my parent's house last week with two of her friends. She and her friends had a good time.

No comments: