Saturday, November 8, 2008

Uh oh

Samuel has a cold. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but I called the hospital about his appointments at Children's on Monday. He would be going under anesthesia for his CT scan, and I was concerned about him being sick. The nurse I spoke to told me it would not be good to do this if he is sick or had been running a fever. So we decided to reschedule. I am bummed. I don't know how long we will need to wait to schedule a day with radiology, craniofacial and neurosurgeon all together. I guess it is better to be safe, but I hate to wait!!!

1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

yes you can copy my post :) hope you are having a good weekend!