Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tagged, please play along!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. A lovely summer with fun activities and lots to do.
2. Sending L. to public school this fall (Jr. High!)
3. Having Elijah's buddy Isaac come home soon.
4. Going to the COTP reunion in July.
5. Watching my children grow, while enjoying every minute I have with them (it's hard sometimes!)
6. Someday building our dream home on our property.
7. Spending more time with friends and family.  Life was so busy this school year,and believe it or not, I think things will begin to slow down a bit now that E. is home and L. will be in school.  Am I delirious?
8. Someday going back to school or starting my own business.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. prayed with my children
2. visited my parents and watched my 16 month old break things in their non-toddler proof beautiful house
3. was delighted to see how well behaved E. was at my parent's non-toddler proof beautiful home
4. stayed in my pajamas until 11 am.
5. was visited by Jehovah's Witnesses (Elijah opened the door for them while I was still in my pajamas)
6. missed my husband while he's out of town but slept in the middle of the bed
7. watched my son's team lose yet another soccer game, it's getting so discouraging for him!
8. took care of a sick 16 month old boy

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. save more money and get totally out of debt
2. have more time in the day, and more energy to do what needs to be done
3. have more time, money, and space to adopt more children in the future 
4. be more creative, it seems the older I've gotten the less creative I've become
5. get fit and more healthy
6. become a missionary in Haiti or Africa
7. be totally self relient and live off the land
8. travel around the world

8 Shows I Watch: (when I have the time!)
1. Amazing Race
2. Biggest Loser
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. many shows on The Food Network (Iron Chef, Ace of Cakes)
5. Top Model
6. Whatever Martha!
7. Jon and Kate plus 8 (and other large family reality shows)
8. Mark and Olly (on the Travel Channel)

8 People I Tag: 
1. http://5frozenchamorros.blogspot.com/
2. Kimberly
3. Stephanie
4. Rebekah
5. Wife to the Rockstar 
6. Laurel
7. Ducks In a Row
8. Angela

No comments: