Thursday, April 9, 2009

Long time coming




Sorry it's been so long since I've updated.  Samuel is doing fantastic.  He's a joy, as usual.  He's growing so fast!

Elijah, his older brother from Haiti, is home now.  I've been writing about it on another blog, www.berriesnhoney.blogspot.com.  There are some pictures of Samuel on there too.  
Sammy's been adjusting to sharing his room, and mom and dad's attention pretty well.  He learned how to say "no" and "don't" very quickly.  He also is hitting and biting.  Ugh.  Time for toddler hood.  
Speaking of toddlers, he is starting to walk!  He has taken several steps in a row.  Soon he will be a walking champ! 
I finally heard from the doctors at Children's and they made an appointment to go over MRI results on May 11!  It took several persistent calls, and eventually I had to call the social worker.  What do you know, I got a call from the nurse a few hours later!

No comments: