Thursday, April 30, 2009

One more day!

The hubby is flying home today! I have just one more day and will have relief, well a little...he has to go to work tomorrow for 11 hours.  But then he will be off for four days!  Hurray!  

I am sick now, thankfully no snot like the little boys, but a yucky cough that makes me wheezy and feel yucky.  E. decided to wake up at 5:30 am and did not go back to sleep.  Eventually I turned on Sesame Street and tried to snooze a bit more but I am super grouchy now.  I hope to take a nap today.  I did yesterday and it felt great.  E. will be taking a nap for sure!

No news from the nurse or doctor on the rash.  We have been leaving it alone and not putting anything on it. It looks like it may be getting better!  We will see what happens.  Maybe all the creams have been making it worse?

Still late.

More news to come...

No comments: