Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful day 21

I didn't post yesterday about my thankfulness, but I thought about it and thanked my Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for our pediatrician. He was referred to me by another adoptive mom friend. We were going to an older, "old school" doctor, who made me feel like a stupid mom. He was always giving me lectures on the importance of car seats and bike helmets. I mean, I had 3 kids, didn't he think I knew that? When I had S. as a baby I needed someone who understood international adoption and didn't leave me feeling like a loser when I went home. Dr. T is wonderful. He has worked in many different countries, including Africa, working in an AIDS clinic. He has been very thorough with my boys and listens to all my concerns. We LOVE Dr. T.! I switched all my kids to him (he works in the same office as the "old school" doctor) and we have all been happy.

No comments: