- I finished the girl's room, well at least for now. I painted a cute picture on canvas, but the colors were too bright and didn't go well. It did go perfectly in C.'s room, so that is where we will hang it.
- We decided not to go vegan. Too much work at this point in my life. I do like the idea of doing it down the road, but for now it is so much easier to shop and cook for a larger family when we can use real milk, cheese, eggs, etc. We do a lot of vegetarian dishes, but also eat meat, fish and chicken at times. We are for sure cutting back though.
- As far as the memorizing Philipians goes... slow. I am still planning on doing it, but it is taking me a very long time. But that's ok!
- My birthday and E.'s is coming up soon! No big plans, but hope to find some fun activities to do on Saturday. On Easter we have my family coming out and I'm making some yummy food.
- E. had another preschool screening yesterday. He is still delayed and we are waiting till Friday to hear if they feel like he needs an official evaluation. If he qualifies for the preschool program, he will most likely not go until fall.
- I have been noticing E. hugging many people he barely knows lately. Like the cashier at Costco today. I don't know what to do when this situation happens...
E. "Can I hug you?"
stranger: "Oh, sure, you want a hug? Ok!"
Should I interject and say, "Please don't hug my son, we are still working on attachment."? Thoughts?
- On the food issues I posted in the past. E. is doing MUCH better. He still really loves food and asks to eat a lot, but not as much as he was. We are sure to offer a healthy snack when he asks. He still sneaks from the kitchen sometimes, or will swipe something from a sibling's plate occasionally. Recently I have noticed he has become more picky with the food I cook. I am thinking much of the issues he has exhibited in the past and currently are more than likely behavior issues rather than health/medical related.