- We had a busy weekend celebrating my birthday and Easter (and company for dinner).
- Today is E.'s birthday! He is four and so excited. He tells people that he sang (then sings the entire Happy Birthday song) and then "I blow out the candles like this..." and makes the blowing motion and sound. Really cute.
- The coming weekend is busy too with a friend's birthday party and church activities.
- I have a feeling that as spring/summer arrive, my calendar will get more and more filled.
- E. has another hearing screening coming up next week. I am also waiting to hear if he will need to get an evaluation for the special preschool.
- S. has an MRI and craniofacial clinic appointment at the hospital on Monday. Please pray for him as they will have to use anesthesia for him during the MRI. Also, pray for me since he will not be allowed to eat in the am, and his appointment isn't until 11 am. Ugh!