Monday, January 23, 2012

T minus 5

Five more days!! I feel excited and nervous. Some days I feel so out of shape compared to what I used to be. 130 lbs and working out 3-5 days a week. Granted, that was pre-kids, but still I would love to get there again some day.

I started today by donning my skates. They are so pretty! I did the Roller Derby Workout video in them and it added a whole 'nother level of difficulty with the extra weight. I wasn't able to complete all the reps for the abs portion, but I did my best.

After the video and when the house was quiet with time for just me, I soaked in a mineral salt bath and just relaxed.

I did well with my eating and stayed on my skates for several hours!!! After dinner when J got home we went to the gym where I was on the elliptical machine for 50 minutes and stretched lots. I feel so good today!

No comments: