Wednesday, May 6, 2009

status updates

E. saw the pediatrician today.  He needs to update nearly all the immunizations he got while in Haiti.  This could be due to the fact that 10% of people's bodies reject immunizations, poor refrigeration storage of the immunizations in Haiti or the fact that it was Haiti and you just never can know...

So he got four shots in the legs.  He has not stopped whining.   He also is going to see a dermatologist about the mysterious rash.  And we will be back in a month for the next series of shots.

L. has an orientation tonight for Jr High.  He and I will be going together at 7.  Since J. is working I had to ask my dear friend to babysit.  She thankfully agreed and I will not have to bring 5 kids to orientation.  I really need to find a babysitter for these situations.  If anyone knows of one, please pass on the referral!


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Lindsey is home for a few months .. not working ... loves to babysit ... pretty experienced as the big sister to 8 kids ...

She and Gregg (big bro.) are homeschooling all the young ones while I'm in Africa.

Laurel - writing from Ghana