Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Today is my birthday

Today I am 37. THIRTY-SEVEN! I say that not out of excitement. I can't believe I am that old. In my head I feel like I'm in my late twenties.

We had our vow renewal and celebration and it went so well. I was really happy with all the details coming together and am so thankful for the friends and family who helped out and came to celebrate with us.

We spent four nights is Las Vegas and had a great time! I was so glad to have that time to rejuvenate and be with J.

Now I am in Dallas, Texas with a co-worker for the Heartbeat International conference. I had the weekend at home before I took off again on Monday morning. I had a nice day to myself yesterday while my friend had workshops. I was so proud of myself for spending time working out in my room and at the fitness center!

I have a lot of things swimming through my head that I want to accomplish during my thirty-seventh year. I want to share with you but I am off to register for the week!

















No comments: