Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Letter to the President

I wrote my letter to President Preval asking for him to sign a waiver to approve our adoption. I am told if he does then IBESR HAS to sign out our file. Pray, pray, pray that he will read our letter and sign a waiver for Elijah's adoption. I feel right now this is our only hope. If it doesn't work, it is my plan to wait things out a bit longer in hopes that the situation changes for the better. Things in Haiti change constantly so hopefully sometime soon it will change for the good. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: