Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Glued to the computer

UPDATE: I resent the email and received an autoresponse from the embassy right away. So I don't think the first email went through. Hoping for some good news soon!

If you have been trying to call us lately, my apologies! We have been glued to the computer, and since we have dial up (high speed isn't available out here in the sticks!) then our phone lines are busy. I got an email yesterday morning from our adoption coordinator. She said the slip of paper was turned into the embassy! So she wanted us to email the embassy asking when they will print Elijah's visa. I wrote a quick email, clicked send, and waited. And waited. Usually when emailing them I get an autoreponse saying that they will get back to us within 3 business days, etc. I have not received that at all. So, it's almost been 24 hours since I sent the email, and I think if I don't hear anything back soon then I think I better resend the email. I am so anxious to hear something!
I will keep you updated!

No comments: