Thursday, February 26, 2009

One week

Did you see the counter above? It says in one week my little boy will be home! I can't believe it... J. is leaving on Sunday. I really hope he is able to contact me when he is safe at the orphanage. I want to know everything and hope he is good at communicating what's going on with Elijah and their reunion with me via email. I still have lots to do before they leave, and while J. is gone. Here's my to do list:

Get a presciption for scabies filled
Pick up frosting to bring to the O. (I'll post about this later)
Finish packing
Do mountains of laundry...we have a sick bear
Keep the kids busy with schoolwork and chores, they are just as excited as we are!
Plan L's birthday (nothing big)
Go grocery shopping and stock up
Make some meals that I can freeze for those crazy days
Finish cleaning up the house

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

One week! Woo hoo

Laurel said...

Yea! One week! Can't believe it! I remember when you told me, "We've been thinking about adoption ..."

Thanking the Lord that your time is finally here ... to bring that precious little guy home.

By the way ... LOVE the new blog look, and the "bear" theme. Tell Papa Bear we will be praying for him as he travels.

Many Blessings,

Laurel :)