Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

It is the day of the big game. I am not a sports lovin gal. I have also been down with a cold, along with 3 of my baby bears. So to commemorate Super Bowl kickoff, I will be in bed watching the fun commercials, occasionally getting up to change a diaper or serve some snacks. My hubby and a few kids are going to a friend's house to watch it on the big screen.

I also missed out on church today, but J. took two kiddos with him while the sickos layed around. I think I missed communion, and our pastor has been speaking on finances, one topic we really could use help on!

I spent a long time online today looking at airfare to our hopeful destination to pick up baby bear 5. We are hoping and praying to get some news this week that we can pick up our newest addition. I found that the closer we get to "spring break" the more prices are going up. So the sooner the better for our travel date! Lets pray things get moving!

No comments: