Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Other Shore

Today at our church we were blessed by the performances of 8 college students from George Fox University. Here is the link for the description of the University Players: http://www.georgefox.edu/church/tourgroups/index.html It was great and the kids really enjoyed the performance too. The theme was The Other Shore. A great lesson about stepping out of our comfort zones, serving others no matter where they are in life, and loving like Jesus.

Elijah went to the church nursery for the first time. He was uneasy before we left but we distracted him and snuck out before he noticed. I checked in on him between Sunday School and church service. I got the thumbs up from the nursery worker, so I kept him in there and enjoyed church. He seemed like he had a great time, when I went to pick him up everyone told me how much fun my two boys were. I was so glad he did well! Yay for Elijah!

No comments: