Saturday, December 26, 2009

A message from USCIS,
Your I-600A application was accepted by the Lockbox on December 9, 2009. The Field Office received the file on December 18th. You will be notified within the next 10 days of your fingerprint appointment schedule.
Please feel free to contact us at any time with your questions or concerns.
Sincerely
* Adoptions


I am glad to know things are in the right location. I emailed USCIS the other day hoping for some answers. We received a receipt and a receipt number, but I was not able to verify where our file was. The receipt number was not a valid number to use on the website. It was nice to get this response from them. I really am getting anxious about the process. It took about two months for us to get our i600a approval for Elijah. I was told I could submit doctor's letters for Mercy to try to expedite things, but I am not really sure it will help. All I can do is wait and pray. And as I wait I am going to be challenging myself to a month of spending less...I budgeted $100 a week to buy food/groceries for our family for the month. I welcome tips or hints. The remaining money we typically spend will go into our savings for Mercy.

No comments: