Sunday, December 6, 2009


Today I got home from a lovely little getaway with two good friends. It was a very nice time and I am so glad I got a short break from the kids.

We mailed in our i600a paperwork, with hopes they may expedite the approval.

Tomorrow we are making a payment to retain our lawyer.

Then there will be more waiting.... and praying!

Mercy is on summer break from school for 2 months. I was told that she is doing well, and is very funny. I think she will fit into our family perfectly!

Here is a cute story about Mercy:
On Saturday I went with her to the market and all the children where teasing her about her helmet. Mercy answered that she was going to be a pilot that's why she is wearing a helmet. It was very cute and all the children stopped teasing her.

No comments: