Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Waiting

It seems that hearing from our lawyer is hit or miss. He is very busy and I have heard is not taking any new families for the coming year. We are very fortunate for God's timing because the other lawyers are much more expensive. I have not heard from ours about if he was able to meet Mercy at her home or about our affidavit. Praying we hear from him soon, that we will receive our fingerprinting appointment soon, and that Mercy's home will get their gov. approval quickly. Praise God that she is doing great on the medication and the seizures are almost gone!

I had another dream about her. She did not speak any English at all and was very scared. I felt so badly for her. I am so thankful that she does speak English and we will be able to communicate a little. It was so difficult when we brought Elijah home to have that language barrier.

No comments: