Friday, October 29, 2010

fo sho yo!

Well after speaking to dear lawyer last night I learned that yes, we indeed must have our case heard in the smaller local town. Yes, we must wait for the judge to take bench at the beginning of November. No, dear lawyer has no idea how long it will take to get a court date. Yes, he is aware of the timing issue and we more than likely will have to wait until the new year for a court hearing.

YES, as of last night, I am for sure leaving soon. In just four and a half days to be exact. I need to come home. My little boy is sick, J. is tired and so is grandma (she hasn't complained but I am sure), my kids need a mom, and I miss my family and friends terribly. I am so anxious to get home, regroup, and spend some good ole' quality time with my people. It's been great being here, but I MISS HOME. I have missed nearly all of my second favorite season, autumn. I am missing trick or treating, carving pumpkins, yummy food, and harvest activities with my kids. But I am sooo looking forward to Thanksgiving at my parent's house with my mom's excellent turkey dinner.

See ya when I am home and settled in, yo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Rixtia and i was a volentier in HSH from januari 2010 til juni 2010. I meet you daughter M and it is a beautiful girl. I like to read your story's. I hope for you that you can take M soon to her new home, I believe you mis you family. I wish you all the best.Sorry fot my bath englisch writing.
Greetings from Rixtia from the Netherlands