Friday, January 4, 2008

Back to School

We had our first homeschool day yesterday after the holiday break and our first day of classes at school today. I am not ready to get back to routine, it was so hard to get up earlier this morning! It seemed like we had a really long break, but it was filled with lots of activities and fun!

I am looking online at rental cars. I am getting so excited to go to Florida and Haiti. We were offered a place to stay for our 3 night layover. An work friend of Jeremiah's had moved down there last year. She graciously offered to let us stay with her. How nice! We will have to drive an hour and a half south to the Keys to her place. It will be fun to be able to see more of Florida. When Sarah and I were there for one night we stayed in a funky, scary motel. I don't think it was in a very nice part of town!

No comments: