Monday, January 21, 2008

Feeling Better

Kylie and I are both feeling better. Kylie has a bit of a red eye, wasn't sure if it was pink eye or not, but she is on the mend. I just had an upset stomach from food I ate and am better now. I am eating vegan and am trying hard to not stray. It is hard to cut out the dairy products. I can go without meat, don't even miss it, but cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and ice cream, I miss. I was supposed to see the doctor today for a follow up but he was out of town. Found out after I drove a half hour one way to the office. They had left a message on the answering machine, my husband listened to part of it and deleted the important part! Nice. I am trying to change my attitude but so far I am having a lousy day. I can't get my computer to turn on. We may have to buy a new one, it is about 7-8 years old. I hope we haven't lost all the photos and music on the hard drive!!!
Have a happy day, I will try too!

No comments: