Friday, January 18, 2008

Going Private


I have decided to go PRIVATE with my blog. There are several people in the adoption world having adoption problems because of things that they have said on their blogs. (Simple things have been turned around into incrimanating negative actions on the parts of hateful people.) For the safety of my family, I need to make the blog private. If you read my blog, and you want to continue to do so please email me ASAP and let me know:

adoptinghaiti@yahoo.com


Or you can post a comment about who you are and please include your email address. (I have to add each email addy of each person that I grant permission to read the blog, so it may take me a couple days!)

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hey Kika, I still want to read your blog,

Nina

thompsonchakra@yahoo.com

Heather said...

Would love to read your blog!

heather@hmstudios.com