Monday, December 29, 2008

Birth Parent Interview

We got an email from PAP adoptions, and Elijah has a birth parent interview scheduled for Jan. 14! I am getting so excited but am also very nervous. Please please pray for Elijah and this interview. I am trying not to read all the negative things online, but there have still been children denied. This is the interview that proves to the US gov that Elijah is an orphan. There shouldn't be a problem since he was found abandoned at the hospital, unless the gov. decided they don't believe the papers. Oh, my heart! He could be home by the end of January! Getting things in order, finishing up his room, packing some things and getting clothes put away. Jeremiah's work is sending him to AZ the 19-23rd, so I hope the timing works out.
Thanks for your prayers and support everyone. Please let me know how I can pray for you.

No comments: