Monday, December 22, 2008

Letter from C

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is C. I am a girl and I am already 10 years old!! I live in the great city of XXXX. Of course, that's in XXXX, United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that I should really be on the 'Nice' List!!
Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:- nintendo DS, a blue one;- DS game: Spore; and,- DS game: nintendogs chihuahua.
Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say... i hope that rudolphs nose is bright and still as shiny as ever and is still red (NOT blue.)i hope you don't crash and i hope you have a succesful christmas. and i hope the elves don't get blisters and please let them have cookie breaks every once and a while.
Love, C

Santa's reply:

Friday, December 19, 2008

Merrrryyyy Christmas C!!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from XXXX! I sure do love the Net because now I never feel lonely all the way up at the North Pole. An email from you, C, really makes my day!

Jumping Jingle Bells, C, I can't believe you're 10 years old already! You're getting to be quite a big girl! I'm really glad you still wrote me though because I'm sure some of your friends have said things about me. Of course, I'll bet they never got a magic letter like this directly from Santa Claus himself! (*wink*) I also hear you've been a good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!). By the way, Rudolph came running when I told him that you mentioned him in your email! The elves are tickled you asked about them in your letter! They're all very happy and busy making presents right now. Of course, that's when they're not jumping into the present wrapping machine or telling silly jokes and singing songs!

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. nintendo ds, a blue one; 2. ds game: spore and; 3. ds game: nintendogs chihuahua. Can I tell you a little secret? I love playing games on my Nintendo -- reindeer games that is! HO!! Ho!! ho!! They are a lot of fun aren't they! I guess that's why so many good little boys and girls asked for the same thing as you! I just wish there was room in my sleigh to give everyone one.

Oh yes, before I forget C, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!

Oops! I guess I shouldn't have had that last cookie because a button just popped right off my suit. I better go see if Mrs. Claus has any thread left! ho!! Ho!! HO!! Take care C and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 6 more sleeps until Christmas!!
Love You Forever and Always,
Santa

No comments: