Sunday, December 21, 2008

Letters to Santa


The kids emailed Santa this year on a site called http://www.emailsanta.com/
Dear Santa Claus,
My name is K. I am a girl and I am already 5 years old!! I live in the great city of XXXX. Of course, that's in XXXX, United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that I should be the angel on top of the tree!
Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:- my little pony;- mermaid barbie; and,- teddy bear.
Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say... I can't wait until Christmas. I want to give you some cookies and milk. I hope you are having a good time with the elves and hope they are good. Please help bring my brother home from Haiti too.
Love, K

Santa's response...
#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HO HO HO

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merrrryyyy Christmas K!!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from XXXX! The Net sure is wonderful because now I never feel lonely all the way up at the North Pole. I can get those wonderful Christmas emails any time of the year now, but it's always special when I get one from you, K.

Well bless my whiskers, K! I still remember bringing you your very first Christmas present and here you are 5 years old already! I hope you are getting excited about Christmas because I am really looking forward to visiting your home! Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home too! I also hear you've been a REALLY REALLY good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Cookies? COOKIES?!? Did you say cookies?! Yum!! You know, I get asked a lot what kind of cookies I like best. Of course, I love *all* kinds of cookies, but what I like the most is when you leave me the kind of treats that *you* like best. (That way it's like we're sharing them!).
The elves are tickled you asked about them in your letter! They're all very happy and busy making presents right now. Of course, that's when they're not jumping into the present wrapping machine or telling silly jokes and singing songs!

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. my little pony; 2. mermaid barbie and; 3. teddy bear. HO!! Ho!! ho!! Mrs. Claus will be tickled to hear you like Barbie stuff as much as she does! She loves helping the elves make all the wonderful Barbie things. And I see you have some other great ideas on your Wish List. I guess you know there's only so much room in the sleigh though so I hope you won't be too upset with me if I can't bring you everything you asked for.

Oh yes, and please say "Hi!" to your brother for me! I always look forward to the elves' "Naughty & Nice" reports about your brother because they are always so very interesting to read! The elves even told me that they made something special for him already!

Oh yes, before I forget K, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!

Well, I better go feed the reindeer and polish Rudolph's nose with nose wax. Have to make sure everything's ready for the big day! Take care K and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 7 more sleeps until Christmas!!
All My Love,
Santa

P.S. YUM! Those sure were some tasty goodies you sent me in your letter! I hope its okay that I shared them with everyone here. You should see how fast they disappeared! Oh, wait! You CAN! HO!! Ho!! ho!!

No comments: