Monday, December 22, 2008

L's letter to Santa

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is L. I am a boy and I am already 11 years old!! I live in the great city of XXXX. Of course, that's in XXXX, United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that my halo is just a teensy weensy bit crooked!
Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:- Eldest, the Eragon book 2;- star wars action figure obi-wan kenobi the new one; and,- star wars action figure clone trooper the new one.
Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say... It must be cold up the in the north pole. How are the reindeer doing?
Love, L

Santa's reply:

Thursday, December 18, 2008
Merry Christmas L!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from XXXX! HO!! Ho!! ho!! We get wonderful Christmas emails from boys and girls around the world but everyone at the North Pole sure gets excited when we get one from you L!

Jumping Jingle Bells, L, I can't believe you're 11 years old already! You're getting to be quite a big boy! I'm really glad you still wrote me though because I'm sure some of your friends have said things about me. Of course, I'll bet they never got a magic letter like this directly from Santa Claus himself! (*wink*) I also hear you've been a really good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!). I'm glad you mentioned the reindeer because they're all outside playing reindeer games right now. Did you know you can even vote for which reindeer will guide my sleigh this Christmas?

Let's see what your wishes are: 1. eldest, the eragon book 2; 2. star wars action figure obi-wan kenobi the new one and; 3. star wars action figure clone trooper the new one. I think that's wonderful that you are interested in books. I love them too! Of course, the only book I ever seem to have time for is my BIG, BIG book of who's been Naughty & Nice. HO!! Ho!! ho!! Ah, the force is strong in you young L! Already know you that which you need. But beware of the dark side. Young Jedi, Elf Vader telling me that my father he is. But watching my favourite movies again has he been! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Oh yes, before I forget L, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!

Well, it's time for Santa Claus to go do his chimney exercises. Up! Down! Up! Down! Have to be in tip-top shape for the big night! Take care L and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 7 more sleeps until Christmas!!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,
Santa

No comments: