- Don't mention taking an extra kid with you until you are sure there is enough seating in the caravan of vans driving to the campground.
- Be sure the pancake breakfast served at the campground is for everyday. We don't have to pack food for breakfasts!
- Bring lots of diapers and wipes for littles.
- Start packing several days in advance, but be sure to leave some clothes out so kids have something to wear!
- Don't over pack! Thankfully there are laundry services at the campground.
- Bring lots of warm clothes for cooler weather on the beach.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Camping trip pointers
When planning a camping trip to the Oregon coast for 5 kids, 2 adults, and a 7 passenger mini van, here are some pointers for packing and preparing: