Friday, February 5, 2010

Prayer Warriors, unite!

A friend is organizing a conference call prayer meeting this Sunday at 5-6 EST (for us that would be 2:00) Read the whole post about it here. I am so excited as I have seen God move mountains in adoption before. Can't wait to see what happens with this. Please consider joining in, even if you aren't adopting, to intercede for the least of these.
Would you please join me in a time of corporate prayer this Sunday, February 7th at 5:00-6:00 PM EST? We won't be spending time discussing the situation. We won't be asking or answering questions. Those who wish to pray can simply pray what is on their heart. I will open us in prayer at 5:00 PM EST and I will close us in prayer by 6:00 PM EST. Please join us for the entire hour or five minutes, whatever works for you.

Some particulars about the call:

*The call will ask you to introduce yourself. If you are calling in after we have begun, please just remain silent and join in the call.

*Please don't use headphones or put the call on speaker. This will prevent a lot of noise and make it easier for all to focus.

*Please press *6 to mute yourself once you join the call. Press *6 to unmute yourself if you want to pray out loud.

You can join in the call by calling:
Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 475-4850
Participant Access Code: 244388#

***UPDATE***
Within 10 minutes of posting I received two emails informing me I may want to change the time because the Super Bowl Pre-Show will be on during that time and the call would interfere with Super Bowl Parties. It is my opinion some things are more important than football, just sayin'...

No comments: