Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Looking up

Things may be looking up, depending on how you look at it. We got an email from the lawyer. Please continue praying for our situation.

Also looking up because I have been feeling very down. I am trying to be positive and full of joy, so I am not even going to write about it!

Isaiah 41:10 (New International Version)

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

John 14:27 (New International Version)

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

John 16:33 (New International Version)

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we heard encouraging news today too (I think we have the same lawyer?), just waiting to see how things unfold in the next few days... as per usual... :)
prayers and hugs,
tiffani